ARO® Air Operated Diaphragm Pumps
- Waste Water Treatment
- Palm Oil & Biodiesel
- Power Plant
- Paper & Pulp
- Food & Beverages
- Pharmaceutical & Biotech
- Paint, Ink & Coating
- Glue & Adhesive
- Steel Industries
- Ceramic Industry
ARO Air operated diaphragm pumps are designed for general use. ARO pump easily pumping from clean, light viscosity fluids to corrosive, abrasive medium viscosity fluids and can transfer large particles without damage. Due to their pneumatic motor, they could be used in potentially explosive areas. Most of the ARO diaphragm pumps are ATEX certified (CE Ex11 2GD X).
ARO® EXP Series Diaphragm Pumps
Everything You Need. Automation Ready.
ARO® EXP Series diaphragm pumps include all the benefits of standard air-operating pumps, but with significant additional features and benefits.
- ARO Electronic Interface capability and solenoid actuation allow for accurate cycle rate control and more consistent volume per stroke. Our solenoid control also ensures a precise number of cycles to be fully completed for improved batch repeatability.
- ARO Patented SimulShift™ “unstallable” air balanced valve design which avoids stalling issues associated with other pumps
- ARO Quick Dump™ check valves that divert cold exhaust air from ice-prone components, which prevents freezing downtime
- ARO Available with Long-life PTFE diaphragms, providing 2 time increase in service life over standard PTFE*
ARO® Pro Series Diaphragm Pumps
For General Industrial And OEM Installation Applications ARO Pro Series Catalog
ARO AODD pumps offer the ability to vary the flow outlet and discharge pressure as slow as 0.26 gallons (1liter) per minute up to 275 gallons (1040 liter) per minute for our larger sizes and adjust fluid pressure up to 123 p.si. (8.5 bar), by using just an air filter / regulator and a needle valve.
ARO Pro Series air operated diaphragm pumps are ideal for general industrial and OEM installation applications. They can easily pump from clean, light viscosity fluids to corrosive, abrasive medium viscosity fluids and can transfer large particles without damage. Due to their pneumatic motor, they could be used in potentially explosive areas. Most of the ARO® diaphragm pumps are ATEX certified (CE Ex11 2GD X).
Why ARO diaphragm pumps?
- Sealless Design
- Low Material Shear
- Ease of Maintenance
- Can Run Dry Without Damage
- Self Priming
Utilizing technology identical to other ARO Pumps, these Specialty models will provide the same high level of performance and satisfaction but in a design tailored for your specific application. Specialty pumps include: ARO Drum Packages, ARO Flap Valve pumps, ARO Powder Transfer pumps, ARO High Pressure pumps, ARO Sanitary Transfer pumps, ARO Centrifugal De-watering pumps, and ARO Fuel Pumps.