Introducing the EVO Series™ Electric Diaphragm Pump from ARO. This Electric Operated Diaphragm Pump takes the best features of many positive displacement pump technologies and combines them into one breakthrough product.
Evo Electric Diaphragm Pump Features:
Designed for Safety
- Real Deadhead Protection: An encoder senses the speed and will slow the motor down and hold the programmed system pressure for long periods of time. The automated system enables the pump to restart the process without priming or can be programmed for automatic shutdown.
- Built-in Leak Detection: Sensors can detect diaphragm failure and shut down the pump to avoid leaks. For added protection, the pump was engineered with secondary seals to protect the actuation mechanism in the unlikely event of such an occurrence.
Designed for Control
- You can monitor and control the pump flow according to changing process parameters like flow, head, torque and others.
Designed for Efficiency
- The EVO Series™ innovative design can save more than 20% on energy costs compared with competitive models and technologies
Designed to Perform
- Unique 3-chamber design significantly reduces pulsations without additional dampener accessories
- The compact footprint fits into small operational spaces and installation is easy, with no need for a base plate or shaft alignment